The Editorial Board of the Review of Financial Studies published by the Institute of Financial Studies has the pleasure to announce the opening of the call for papers that will be published in the fourth number of the magazine. Currently the magazine is indexed in international databases like Google Scholar, Academic Keys, Erih PLUS, CEEO, DOAJ, OAIJ and in process of being indexed in the following databases: RePEc, EconPapers, IDEAS, CiteFactor, EconLit.
The authors are invited to submit their papers both in Romanian and English language, in one of the following areas:
- Insurance, capital market, private pensions, banking;
- Corporate governance;
- Accounting and audit;
- General management and marketing;
- Management of the operational and financial risks;
- Management of the systemic phenomenon generated by the financial system;
- Crisis management in the financial system;
- The financial services consumers behavior;
- Other research arias in relation with the financial domain.
To enter the competition, the proposed papers must comply with the publishing requirements, in both Romanian and English language and to be accepted for publishing by the scientific committee of the magazine.
The papers transmitted to be published in the Review of Financial Studies have to demonstrate original researching ideas that were not published or transmitted for publishing in another magazine.
The manuscripts must be sent by October 1st 2019 at email@example.com.