Volume 2, Number 3
Review of Financial Studies is edited by the Institute of Financial Studies from 2016. In the review publishes papers developed by professional practitioners, authors of scientific and academic world from our country and from abroad, and also by young researchers, in relation with topics from the financial area like: insurance and reassurance, capital market, private pensions, but also from the academic and business domains.
Review of Financial Studies is structured in two sections: Studies and researches (containing articles of research and various studies) and Opinions (including papers referring to good practices, essays, reviews of economy books related to the financial area.)
The review will be issued biannual, respectively in May and November. The manuscripts must be sent by March 31st for the May volume and by September 30th for the November volume.
Publication of studies is based on a peer review procedures and have free access.
Papers shall be submitted to the review’s office
- Insurance, capital market, private pensions, banking;
- Corporate governance;
- Accounting and audit;
- General management and marketing;
- Business management related to the financial sector;
- Macro and microeconomics, national and international economic policies relevant for the financiar sector
- Management of the operational and financial risks;
- Management of the systemic phenomenon generated by the financial system;
- Crisis management in the financial system;
- The financial services consumers behavior;
- Other research arias in relation with the financial domain.